PLEASE READ FIRST: We phased out paper entry forms last year, in an attempt to make the process more efficient for you and for us. Below are the instructions. We welcome your suggestions for improvement!
For each TEAM you are registering
- Begin a new registration.
- If this is your first time registering on this system, enter your CCE contact information. Otherwise select your name from the drop-down list.
- Enter coach information (including region, division, level, etc.) first.
- Then enter each youth’s information. (Junior/Senior choice on youth is only necessary for Division A teams that allow both Junior and Senior youth)
- Complete the registration by going to the “Summary”.
Please do not enter more than one team per transaction. Begin a new registration for each team.
Copies of the entry summary and detail will automatically be emailed to you (the CCE Educator’s email), to Barb Jones (Dept. of Animal Science), and to any other Leader emails that you list. These emails will replace the multiple “signatures” that were required previously. It will be the responsibility of the CCE educators to contact you if there is a problem with your entries.
To help assure smooth registration the day of the contest, please be sure to bring a paper copy of your confirmation email OR have access to the confirmation registration email on your phone should there be reason to present it.
Early entry would be appreciated. No team will be permitted to compete unless an entry has been received.
Substitutions can be made PRIOR TO THE ENTRY DEADLINE, if submitted to the Regional Chair in writing. No changes may be made after the entry deadline, unless by the appointed “3-person committee” decision made on the day of the event.
Refer to the NYS 4-H Horse Educational Events Rule Book for more information.