Only CCE Educator’s can made entries. On the first page of the entry form, the CCE Educator should be the educator directly responsible for their registrations. On the following page, please enter emails of educators who must approve this registration form. Please fill out coach’s info FIRST (including region & level) and then each youth’s and/or adult’s information completely. Thank you.
Please do not enter more than one Division per transaction. Begin a new registration for each division you are registering.
For each DIVISION you are registering,
- Begin a new registration,
- Select your name from the dropdown list. If this is your first time making registrations, enter your CCE contact information where indicated.
- Enter coach information (including division, region, etc.).
- Enter each youth’s information then any participating adults.
- Complete the registration by going to the “Summary”.
Copies of the entry summary will automatically be emailed to you (the CCE Educator’s email), to Barb Jones (Dept. of Animal Science), and to any other Leader emails that you list. These emails will replace the multiple “signatures” that were required previously. It will be the responsibility of the CCE educators to contact you if there is a problem with your entries.
Early entry would be appreciated. No team or individual will be permitted to compete unless an entry has been received.
Substitutions can be made PRIOR TO THE ENTRY DEADLINE, if submitted to the Regional Chair in writing. No changes may be made after the entry deadline, unless by the appointed “3-person committee” decision made on the day of the event.
Refer to the NYS 4-H Horse Educational Events Rule Book for more information.