People’s Choice Award NYS 4-H Dog Program Photograph Contest and Poetry Challenge!!!
We are excited to announce you may now vote for your favorite entries in the NYS 4-H Dog Photography Contest and Poetry Challenge. The “People’s Choice” voting portal will be open until September 7, 2020. Feel free to share with family and friends! https://forms.gle/Ce2RU7bZ9yg6um5MA
- Photo, Video and Audio Consent Form
- NYS Fair Dog-Related Contest Forms (for the following)
- Youth Dog Photo Contest
- Young Poets Contest
- Dog Video Contest
- Skillathon Contest
- March Dog Madness -cancelled as of 3/13/2020
- NYS 4-H Camps
- NY 4-H “Dog Bowl” – Guidelines
- Enter quizbowl questions (password req’d)
- Print “Be Prepared” Palm Cards
- Printable Dog Resource List
- NYS Fair 4H dog show score sheets
- 4-H Dog Project Record Book
- AVMA – General Canine Health Topics
- Cornell Animal Health Diagnostic Lab (Vet School) Lyme Disease Testing
See “Dogs that Changed the World” from PBS Nature April 2007
PAWSitively Youth: A Guidebook about Dogs for Community Outreach Leaders – is available to order online! (opens in a new browser window)
The intent of the Paw program is to supply the state with a uniform set of dog materials that can be used by all. It will also be the main source for other dog events to come for 4-H dog members in the state.
Check out our new NYS 4-H Dogs FACEBOOK
community and “like us” to join.
NYS 4-H Dog Photo and Poetry Contest – 2018
NYS 4-H Dog Video
Another great NYS 4-H Dog Video
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to read pdf files on this site.
Contact: Dana Palmer