PLEASE READ FIRST: We phased out paper entry forms last year, in an attempt to make the process more efficient for you and for us. Below are the instructions. We welcome your suggestions for improvement!
For each TEAM you are registering
- Begin a new registration, (link at the bottom of this page),
- Enter CCE contact information,
- Enter coach information (including region, level),
- Enter all youth(s) information,
- NOTE: Be sure to select Coach or Youth in the dropdown box after the address section.
- Complete the registration/entry by going to the “Summary”.
Please do not enter more than one team per transaction.
Copies of the team entry will automatically be emailed to you (the confirmation email entered), to Debbie Grusenmeyer (Dept. of Animal Science), and to each CCE educator that you list. These emails will replace the multiple “signatures” that were required previously. It will be the responsibility of the CCE educators to contact you if there is a problem with your entries.
To help assure smooth registration the day of the contest, please be sure to bring a copy or have access to the confirmation registration email should there be reason to present it.
Early entry would be appreciated. No team will be permitted to compete unless an entry has been received.